At the end of 2012, many rumors circulated in cyberspace series of the latest Smartphones that will slide in 2013. Just like last year, smartphones sailing jumbo predicted will continue to present at this year.
Rumors about smartphone that will be sliding, many equipped with photos of the mobile device. The following 8 smartphone which is rumored to be competing in the market, as reported by the Know Your Mobile on Tuesday (1/1/2013):
- Samsung Galaxy Note III: mobile devices this jumbo screen predicted will be the successor to the Galaxy Note II, Samsung’s most popular tablet in 2012.
Galaxy Note III is rumored with carrying the OLED screen 6.3 inches in September 2013.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV: toward the end of 2012, many rumors circulating about the latest generation Galaxy S III.
This Smartphone is rumored to be having a body slimmer and lighter, as well as a larger screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1800 pixels. Galaxy IV is called will be reinforced with a quad-core processor 1.8 GHz. On launch, a lot of rumors circulating among others in April, may, and June. But Samsung determined not to launch Galaxy S IV at the Consumer Electronics Show or the Mobile Worlds Congress this year.
- BlackBerry smartphones 10 (BB10): BlackBerry lovers Waiting soon will expire. Research In Motion (RIM) BlackBerry smartphones will announce BlackBerry 10 on January 30, 2013.
The first device will be carrying the BB10 4.2 inch screen which is reinforced with a quad-core processor 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro.
- iPhone 5s: Rumor smartphone Apple appearances, including the most widely circulated in cyberspace before drove officially. Just like the previous generation, iPhone 5s also has been widely criticized.
This Smartphone is rumored to be having a design such as the iPhone 5 with 4-inch screen, but it will be packed with 4 g LTE network. the latest iPhone was called surgery system will run the iOS7 and different interface features compared to its predecessor.
- Sony Xperia Z: this is one of the ultimate smartphone Sony is widely reported. Xperia Z rumored to be carrying a 5-inch LCD screen with a quad-core processor Snapdragon S4 Pro.
Carrying the main camera 12 Megapixel, Sony will be exhibiting at the Xperia Z Consumer Electronics Show pad on January and the Mobile World Congress in February.
- Nexus 5: Although Google Nexus 4 new slide in November 2012, but the presence of the successor to the smartphone series has emerged Nexus 5. The smartphone was rumored to be carrying the 5-inch screen with a battery 2500 mAh and LTE connection.
Reportedly, the successor to Google’s Android smartphone with the Nexus brand to be manufactured by HTC. If proven to be true, then this is the second time the HTC smartphone manufactures Nexus.
- HTC M7: is rumored to have a code name M7. HTC M7 is likely to be the biggest and best devices from HTC with a screen 4.7 (468ppi).
A quad-core processor 1.7 GHz mobile phone will strengthen that reportedly brings the latest Android operating system that many reported that Key Lime Pie. The possibility of a hand-held device that would glide at the Consumer Electronics Show in January or Mobile World Congress on February.
- Huawei Ascend W1 and Ascend D2: The warmest new coming from HTC will launch two devices at the Consumer Electronics Show, Ascend W1 and Ascend D2. So far, from photos circulating, Ascend W1 bandaged with a choice of white and blue. But it is not yet known the specifications presented smartphone.
While Ascend D2, is rumored to have a 5-inch screen, a quad-core processor 1.5 GHz, 13 megapixel main camera, and the Android OS.